Admissions Criteria & Application for the LLB Law Degree
a) High-school diploma with a GPA of 3.0 or 80% and above. Lower GPA may be accepted on probational admittance, where they will need to pass the first semester.
If you are not sure your GPA, we provide a grade equivalency service and can run an eligibility check free of charge.
b) For Law Students: Hebrew Language fluency exam - administered by the College of Law and Business (CLB) . We recommend having an Ulpan level of Gimel prior to starting the law degree.
If you have already completed some undergraduate studies in a recognized academic institution, some of these requirements might be waived.
d) A current Curriculum Vitae or resume.
e) Two letters of recommendations
Probational status available for applicants who do not meet these criteria, dependent on the CLB admissions board review.
How to apply
1) Submit the following documentation:
- a scan of your academic transcripts, including the diploma and grading scale page
- Standardized testing results: ACT/SAT (optional)
- Passport-sized photo showing your face clearly
- Two letter of recommendations
- Proof of Identity, either photo page of passport, or Israeli National ID card.
2) Fill in the Application form
3) Pay the $250 application fee.