During the 3.5-year program, leading to the LL.B. degree, 70 out of the 140 academic credits (50%) are offered in English while the rest are offered in Hebrew. English-speaking students may choose to take all written exams as well as submit all written assignments in English only. Students also receive coaching in English or in Hebrew.
Advanced Degree Programs in the U.S.
- FAST-TRACK MASTERS OF LAW DEGREE IN NEW YORK CITY: The last semester of the LL.B. can be completed through a Student Exchange Program with Yeshiva University's Cardozo Law School. Students can then apply for an additional semester in New York and earn an LL.M. degree for a reduced tuition.
- FAST-TRACK MASTERS OF LAW DEGREE IN CHICAGO: The LL.B. can be completed through a Student Exchange Program with Chicago-Kent College of Law. Students can then apply for an additional semester in Chicago leading to an LL.M. degree with possible tuition remission.
Graduates may apply for admission to the JD Program at Lowa Law School (ranked among the top 30 law schools in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report).
Upon completion of the LL.B. studies, all students are eligible to sit for the New York State Bar exam; the 3-month preparatory course can be completed online or in Israel.
Study Abroad Programs
The LL.B. Program for English speakers offers a variety of international experiences:
- Legal internship with the Immigration and Refugee Clinic at Harvard University and the University of Pittsburgh, United States.
- Student Exchange Program at Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois United States.
- Commerical Mediatation Competition at the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris. In 2017, CLB won the competition.
- Commercial Arbitration Student Competition in Vienna, Austria.
- International Humanitarian Law Student Competition sponsored by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
- Legal internship with the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT), Rome, Italy.
- Copyright Law course at Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Global Business Law courses at Kassel University, Germany.
- International Commercial Arbitration course at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Paris, France.