Admission for the BA degree in Business Administration program
To be considered as a student for the Bachelors of Arts (BA) in Business Administration we ask that you submit the following:
1. Academic Transcripts
• A transcript is a record of all the courses you took during your academic studies and the grades you received. It should be issued on official high school / university stationary, stating your GPA, and have an official stamp from your high school / university.
• In order to apply with a GED, an official report must be submitted.
• Most AP credits will be considered
2. Standardized Test Scores (optional)
- SAT/ACT/ Psychometric
3. Documentation of your citizenship, e.g. a copy of your passport.
4. CV/Resume (in English),
5. Personal Essay
In 400 words or less, answer 'why do I want to study in Israel?'. This gives you the opportunity to tell us about your academic and professional history, life experience and personal character.
6. Letters of Recommendation
Applicants must submit at least 2 recommendation, not from a friend or family member. Letters of recommendations may be submitted directly via e-mail.
If relevant, you may include letters of recommendation from an employer in a closely related field.
7. Student Application Form and Fee
All documents must be officially certified copies (e.g. certified by the applicant’s school or university, an embassy or consulate). If the documents are not in English or Hebrew, they must be accompanied by certified copies of official translations into English.
- Please submit all components of the application in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org